What are Vector Group‘s principles and values?
- WHAT we do is partnering and goal alignment. HOW we do it is based on:
- We expect honesty and openness. We always tell the truth and demand the same in return from our client. There are no big issues are left under the table. We will raise any issue and expect a considered response and vice versa.
- We share risk and responsibility. We enter a true partnership with our clients and work together toward bringing hoped for results.
- We demand mutual respect. We view our clients as adults: bright, responsible, effective adults of goodwill. We assume best intentions. We aren’t the client’s saviors but we find ways to free people from obstacles that are squelching their potential and squelching the potential of the organization itself. We expect to be treated as valued business partners.
What are Vector Group’s criteria for accepting clients?
- Is the client really serious about change? Are they committed to change?
- Can we help? Are we good at it or should someone else do it? We won’t do work that we can’t do in an excellent manner.
- Will we enjoy working with a client? As partners in their business? Will we have “fun” and learn?
- Can we be paid reasonable fees for our expertise, depth of experience, intellectual property and our unwavering commitment to exceeding client expectations?
Bottom Line? Vector Group, Inc. is a premier, global, boutique consulting firm that is much more reasonably priced than the Big 4. We have never turned down a client based on #4 above.